I stayed at The Grace Bay Club which is situated in Turks and Caicos for one week in January 2017. If you are able to visit the Caribbean then this Island and the resort should be on your list; if not first! I throughly enjoyed my stay and I am not being too kind in saying the resort was absolutely breath taking. Grace Bay Club is very spacious so you never feel crowded even on days that were notably busier then usual. The staff were extremely friendly, warm and accommodating… AND I was particular sold over by the two guys who managed to chop down several coconuts for the girls and I to drink!!! The GBC beach is mesmorising; the sand is so white whilst the sea was incredibly blue… If you get a chance to explore the island then please do as there are many amazing places to visit and locals are genuinely happy to accommodate/see you. If I’m honest, at the end of my stay I was definitely not ready to pack up and leave for London. I cannot wait to return sometime in the near future!
Some of the places I visited outside the resort:
- Danny Buoys (The local pub/bar and there is Karaoke on selected nights)
- The Tuscany (another resort on the island)
- Coco Bisto (Fish was to dieeee for)
- Bella Luna (Yummy Pizza)
- Da Conch Shack (Amazing Lobster Dishes!)
- Coyaba (is a MUST)
- Somewhere Cafe (Check out the Fajitas and I also went Scuba Diving on the beach there)
- On Thursday night I went to Fish Fry.
Location: Grace Bay is a 15 minutes away from Providenciales International Airport.
- 3 restaurants
- 2 bars
- 3 swimming pools
- Anani Spa
- fitness centre
- 2 floodlit tennis courts
- hobie cats
- scuba diving
- Deep sea and bone fishing
- boat excursions available
- 18-hole championship golf course nearby
- Complimentary internet access and all international phone calls from guest room land lines are free of charge
- Personal concierge services.
Bikinis/Swimsuits by Roxy and Agent Provocateur: http://www.agentprovocateur.com/